Slashfilm claims to have gotten their hands on what a source claims to be shooting details for this week’s shooting of “The Dark Knight” and the details sound, quite frankly odd: SPOILERS AHEAD. Amongst the scenes to be shot:
-Harvey Dent reveals himself to be Batman at a wild press conference at Superior Court.
– The National Guard patrols through downtown Gotham.
– Reese (Joshua Harto) tries to blackmail Lucius Fox using Batman’s identity.
– Bruce Wayne discusses his plans for Lau (Chin Han) with Lucius Fox..
– Someone breaks in to the Wayne Enterprises’ Research and Development, and Fox is notified.
– Jim Gordon explains “just enough” to get Harvey Dent (Aaron Eckhart) to issue search warrants.
– Jim Gordon tells Commissioner Loeb (Colin McFarlane) that his life is threatened, Loeb drinks to that.
– Harvey Dent promises the Mayor a crime-free 18 months right before a fake Batman hits the Mayor’s Office window..
– A fake Batman hangs from the flagpole outside City Hall.
– Jim Gordon tries to get Reese out out of the street entrance of a tv studio, but an angry mob appears.