-The first photo is out of Johanna Wokalek in character costume for the upcoming mini-series “Pope Joan”.
– The first artwork is online from next year’s CG animated featre “The Legend of Spyro” based on the video game series.
– Nicolas Cage is being linked to play Lynch in the upcoming video game adaptation “Kane & Lynch”. Bruce Willis was cast as Kane last week.
– David Duchovny is all keen for further “X-Files” sequels.
– One of Pixar’s animators has allegedly confirmed that the upcoming “Toy Story 3” was to be the last in the series with the on-screen action providing “fitting closure for the characters”.
– The much-hyped poster for upcoming Oliver Stone film “W,” is not legit, a rep for the company tells New York Post’s PopWrap.
– A full casting breakdown for the Gregor Jordan-directed upcoming Samuel L. Jackson thriller “Unthinkable”.
– Seth Rogen has confirmed that there’ll be a Q&A screening of “The Pineapple Express” at Comic-Con, the press junket for the film will also take place in San Diego that weekend.
– Avril Lavigne says of her next film role that “I’ve got a film role coming up — something you wouldn’t expect from me, something deep and dark.”
– “Star Wars: The Clone Wars” has scored an official runtime of 121 minutes.