The first photo is up of Brad Pitt as an elderly baby in David Fincher’s “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”.
– Three on-set photos of Mexican actor Demian Bichir as Fidel Castro in Steven Soderbergh’s two films about the Argentine revolutionary Ernesto ‘Che’ Guevara, entitled “Guerrilla” and “The Argentine.”
– Corey Feldman has confirmed in his latest blog entry that “The Lost Boys 2: The Tribe” is set to go direct to video.
– Despite reports that he may be out, Brandon Routh is still very much attached to play Superman in any future films of that franchise (that doesn’t include the upcoming “Justice League” film).
– Dark Horse Comics has released the cover for the comic book adaptation of “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull” by artist Steve Anderson.
– Leonard Nimoy says that there will be THREE Spocks in the upcoming “Star Trek” movie – him, Zachary Quinto and someone else.
– Denzel Washington’s new movie The Great Debaters has been slammed for its historical inaccuracies – by the college students the film is based on.
– Will Smith, Taye Diggs, Adam Arkin, Kevin Spacey, Sacha Baron Cohen and Philip Seymour Hoffman are all being considered for Steven Spielberg’s “The Trial of the Chicago Seven”
– The Massachusetts ski area Wachusett Mountain was being scouted for Matthew McConaughey’s new film “Ghosts of Girlfriends Past”.
– Sony Pictures are launching an animated series tie-in with their comedy “You Don’t Mess with the Zohan” that Adam Sandler is voicing in the spring and running a promotion where the lucky winner will be animated into one of the episodes.
– The opening credits for quickly rising indie hit “Juno” have been posted online.
– Dick Wolf’s and NBC Universal are in talks with ITV and U.K. production company Kudos Film to launch a new version of “Law & Order” set in London.