– Jessica Alba confirms that no-one has talked to her about or shown her anything from the “Sin City” sequel, whilst the strike has put a crimp in the plans of any third “Fantastic Four” in the near future.
– Despite the project looking lacklustre, both Michael Madseon and director Larry Bishop are talking about a sequel to the upcoming “Hell Ride”.
– Hasbro is making pre-sale orders for a 14? Cloverfield monster figure that includes two interchangeable heads, ten parasites, and a Statue of Liberty head.
– “There Will Be Blood” helmer Paul Thomas Anderson is seriously contemplating making his next project a horror film.
– Some new set pics from “The X-Files” movie sequel seem to reveal one of the monsters to be seen in the project.
– A new photo is out of the Mark III armour from the upcoming “Iron Man” movie.
– A secret construction web site for the upcoming “Star Trek” film shows another major viral campaign looks to be in the works. Screenwriter Roberto Orci talks about the new trailer and Trek fans complaints.
– American toy company Hasbro, Inc. has filed to protect the trademark “Stretch Armstrong” in relation to “production and distribution of motion pictures and television programs. Could a film soon be on the way?
– The official site for the upcoming Roland Emmerich-directed ancient history action flick “10,000 B.C.” has opened.