Steven Spielberg tells Fox 411 that shooting on “Indiana Jones IV” will begin on June 18th.
– The final “Spider-Man 3” trailer will air during next week’s episode of “Heroes”
– At present J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof have optioned the “Dark Tower”, but that’s all that has happened so far says Stephen King.
– Kevin Smith indicates he’s shooting a comedy this winter and then a horror film immediately after.
– A first look at the Michael Myers mask from the upcoming “Halloween” remake.
– “The Incredible Hulk” is scheduled for a four-month shoot in Toronto this Summer.
– A car chase scene for “The Bourne Ultimatum” will be shot along South and Dover Sts. and Peck Slip in New York City on St. Patrick’s Day weekend.
– Michael Bay indicates he might be interested in taking on directing duties on “Bad Boys III”.
– Having handed the directing reigns of ‘Le Cercle Rouge’ over to Johnny To, John Woo confirms that he’s set to direct the remake of the French psychological thriller “Adieu L’ami”.
– “Wanted” creator Mark Millar has posted an update about Universal Pictures’ adaptation of his graphic novel and the 30 minutes of director Timur Bekmambetov’s pre-vis footage (rough CG versions of sequences) he got to see.
– Details are out on the storyline for the upcoming “Lake Placid” direct to video sequel