– Karl Urban gives an interesting discussion of the secrecy of the upcoming “Star Trek” project.
– The Celebrity Truth has confirmed that Jessica Simpson Will NOT star in a proposed remake of the Julia Roberts movie ‘Pretty Woman’.
– Mexican actor Jaquin Cosio claims to have landed the role of a Latin American General called “General Medrano” in the next James Bond feature.
– Rumours have re-emerged that Frank Darabont will write a new Buckaroo Banzai for the big or small screen.
– Hilary Swank has confirmed she is to make a third film with her “Freedom Writers” and “P.S. I Love You” helmer Richard LaGravanese.
– A total of 106 leading North American film critics participated in the second indieWIRE Critics’ Poll, surveying the best in film for 2007 with “There Will Be Blood,” “Zodiac,” “No Country for Old Men,” “Syndromes and A Century” and “4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days” being the top five.
– An interesting script review is out for the feature film incarnation of “The A-Team.”
– Paul Thomas Anderson’s There Will Be Blood will have special Midnight sneak preview screenings on Saturday December 29th in 14 select cities – Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Miami, FL; Minneapolis, MN; Philadelphia, PA; Portland, OR; Sacramento, CA; San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA; Toronto; Washington, DC.
– Doug Jones’ has revealed some info on the plot of Abe Sapien in the upcoming “Hellboy 2: The Golden Army” in both video and text form.
– MTV has a first look at Michael Cera (SuperBad) and Kat Dennings (The 40-Year-Old Virgin) in the big screen adaptation of Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist.
– “What is Cloverfield? 1-18-08” was graffitied in chalk around the streets of San Francisco this week.
– The first video from the set of “The X-Files” movie sequel.