The official site for the Hayden Christensen sci-fi drama “Jumper” has gone online.
– With “Die Hard” & “Rambo” resurrected, why not Riggs & Murtaugh? Offers are apparently out again to Mel Gibson for a “Lethal Weapon 5”.
-“We’re doing a movie together and he thinks it’s going to be my best yet” says Vinnie Jones of Quentin Tarantino to The Daily Mail. He’s likely referring to “Inglorious Bastards”.
– Weta Workshop are contributing visual effects to the horror film/comic adaptation “Darkchylde.”
– “Fight Club” author Chuck Palahniuk says that the “Choke” film adaptation will be shot for 25 days, has a $3-4 million budget and he cameos in an airplane scene.
– Is the Grindhouse “Machete” project dead? Danny Trejo doesn’t think so.
– An early review of the Jake Gyllenhaal & Reese Witherspoon thriller “Rendition” is up at CinCity2000.
– A video first look at “The Avengers Reborn” and some further story details are up at IESB.Net.
– The premiere dates for NBC’s new Fall shows is now up at Break Out Media.
– John from Cincinatti is almost certainly not going to be renewed for a second season.
– McFarlane Toys has previewed the upcoming action figures inspired by Paramount’s “Beowulf.”
– “300” has sold more than 250,000 copies to consumers on HD DVD and Blu-ray Disc – making it the fastest and highest-selling high definition title in the market.
– Some on-set photos from the set of the Anna Faris comedy “House Bunny.”
– A script review of the Kate Beckinsale thriller “Whiteout” is out.