The highly anticipated western “3:10 to Yuma” will have early screenings in theaters on Sunday, September 2nd, the weekend prior to its wide release on September 7th.
– You can hear the creature’s roar from the upcoming J.J. Abrams flick “1-18-08” at this blog.
– David Duchovny has confirmed he’s received and read the “X-Files” movie sequel script.
– An interesting rumor is that Edward Furlong is said to be back as John Connor in the fourth “Terminator” feature.
– Slashfilm has done a brilliant job of sorting through the several hundred entries at the Toronto Film Festival to deliver a list of “65 Must See Movies” happening at the fest.
– A juicy spoiler about a death in “The Dark Knight” can be found at the bottom of this article.
– Kevin Smith will NOT be directing an episode of “Battlestar Galactica”, producer Ron Moore confirming that he had to pull out due to scheduling conflicts.
– Anthony Stewart Head confirms that the Buffy spin-off “Ripper” series is finally going into production with a shoot to take place next Summer.
– Classic arcade game “Joust” has been adapted into a feature set in a near future Las Vegas where all of the casinos float in the sky.
– Tyler Mane is keen on playing Thor in Marve Studios film adaptation of the comic.
– Too wild a rumor: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson and Lucas Black are all to team for a fouth “Fast and the Furious” set around Rio De Janeiro.
– Paul McGann, who appeared as The Doctor in the 1996 “Doctor Who” telemovie, has denied there was another ‘Who’ movie featuring him as the Time Lord in the works.