– Anthony Michael Hall will be playing an investigative TV reporter in “The Dark Knight” who’s jealous of Bruce Wayne and NOT Edward Nygma as earlier rumored.
– Spielberg Films reports that casting has not commenced on a fourth “Jurassic Park” as the story and screenplay are still in development.
– Russell Crowe has denied reports that he’ll be playing a villain in the upcoming “Star Trek” movie.
– A scene in the upcoming “The Incredible Hulk” will see the Hulk and Abomination fighting outside New York’s Apollo Theatre.
– Kevin Smith has confirmed that he will direct an episode of the upcoming final season of “Battlestar Galactica”.
– An interesting piece on how the strike will affect certain films and their shooting schedules.
– Claire Danes has confirmed that she won’t be back for a fourth “Terminator” movie if it’s made.
– Glenn Close is quite anxious for the film version of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s musical based upon Sunset Boulevard to go before cameras.
– According to an interview with Director D.J. Caruso, actor Shia LaBeouf is set to get his desired lead role in “Y: The Last Man.”
– It’s a joke, but Christian Bale’s dropping of comedic comments that Russell Crowe has a cameo in “The Dark Knight” has been picked up all over.
– Could Chris Tucker be coming back for a fourth film in the “Friday” film comedy franchise?
– Ryan Reynolds would love to play Deadpool in a feature film version of the mercenary superhero.
– Chicago’s abandoned Brach Candy building, set to be exploded/imploded by the production crew behind “The Dark Knight”, looks to be doubling for Gotham city hospital.
– Ray Stevenson talks about his preparations for the upcoming “Punisher” sequel in which he plays the title role.
– Zachary Quinto talks about meeting with Leonard Nimoy and how he’ll play Spock in the upcoming “Star Trek” movie.
– Tyler Mane talks about his involvement as the Sabretooth character in the upcoming “Wolverine” movie.
– The scribes behind “Night at the Museum 2” talk about what’s in store for the sequel to the family film.
– The Zhang Zi Yi action flick “Laundry Warrior” has moved production from New Mexico to New Zealand, so now Kiwi actors and extras are being sought.
– John Williams says “with confidence” that he thinks he will be back to score the final “Harry Potter” movie. Nicholas Hooper will score David Yates’ “Half-Blood Prince,”, due out next year.
– Scribe Allison Burnett (“Resurrecting the Champ”) talks about the upcoming remake of “Fame” that he has been hired to pen.