The official one-sheet is out for “Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer” – click the link above for a high-res version.
– Joe Carnahan has given a truly extensive and in-depth interview about his plans for “White Jazz” and his script “Killing Pablo” over at Cinematical.
– A fascinating article is up on legendary actor/director Peter Bogdanovich’s attempts to complete Orson Welles unfinished final film.
– Cinema Blend reports that Tom Hanks has been officially locked to reprise his role as Dr. Robert Langdon in “Angels & Demons” for the “largest salary” ever paid to an actor.
– Jason Schwartzman will cameo as Kirsten Dunst’s on-stage Broadway duet partner in a scene in “Spider-Man 3”
– “TMNT” director Kevin Munroe talked recently about Triceratons, recasting Splinter and a potential Rat King appearance if a sequel goes ahead.
– Crazy unconfirmed casting rumours this week include: “Ong-Bak” star and Thai martial arts expert Tony Jaa in the upcoming fourth “Indiana Jones” film, James Caan as the U.S. President in the “Get Smart” movie, and Johnny Depp in a film adaptation of J.P Donleavy’s “The Gingerman”.
– “Dungeons & Dragons” director Courtney Solomon is planning what he describes as a “zombie version of Underworld”.
– Baz Luhrmann plans on setting up special days during production of “Australia” where tourists will be allowed to come and watch the feature get made from public galleries.
– Producer Ivan Reitman has confirmed that a new draft of the “Old School 2” script has just been submitted and will likely be what they’ll use for the film.
– Uwe Boll is doing a Vietnam War movie entitled “Tunnel Rats” and has been interviewed about the project.
– David Tennant says that he wants to be a Bond baddie.
– Sigourney Weaver talks about her green screen work for James Cameron’s “Avatar” with New York Observer.
– The upcoming musician biopic spoof “Walk Hard” has a 10-year-old ghost as a character according to filmick.
– A quite interesting review is out for Grant Morrison’s film script which adapts acclaimed comic “We3”.
– The writers and editor of “Torchwood” talk about their plans for the second season of the hit British sci-fi series.
– The one-sheet is out for Zach Braff’s upcoming comedy “The Ex”.
– A rather spectacular animated Hostel II poster is online, wonder how many will hit theatres.
– Take a look at Bumblebee’s face from “Transformers”.
– Dark Ride Director Craig Singer has revealed that Lionsgate are interested in him making a sequel and he is currently working on the script.