Seth Gordon Drops Out Of “Bosses 2”

“Horrible Bosses” director Seth Gordon has dropped out of his commitment to direct the sequel for New Line.

Gordon, who also helmed “Identity Thief” earlier this year, informed cast members of the news on Wednesday. The reason is said to be due to scheduling conflicts with his upcoming ABC television comedy “The Goldbergs”.

New Line is already seeking a replacement director, and interest is said to be quite strong. Filming remains on track to begin this Fall.

Source: THR