The NZ Film and Video Technician's Guild has posted some filming dates for various major features being shot in New Zealand in the next few months - most surprising is the confirmation of shooting dates for a third film in the "Underworld" film series:
- James Cameron's "Avatar" will began its six week shoot this month in Wellington.
- The "Wolverine" spin-off feature will shoot from December 10th - January 18th in Queenstown and surrounds with a two week break from December 21st.
- A third "Underworld" feature will conduct a three month shoot from January to March 2008 in Auckland.
- Peter Jackson's "The Lovely Bones" will conduct a five-week shoot from January 28th 2008 in Wellington.
- The Zhang Ziyi flick "Laundry Warrior" will shoot from next month through til February 2008 in Auckland.