Forbes' annual list of the highest-paid TV actors has been revealed with "Two and a Half Men" star Ashton Kutcher coming out on top with a whopping $24 million for the past financial year.
Kutcher's co-stars Jon Cryer came second with $21 million, while Angus T. Jones was eighth with $11 million. Former cast mate Charlie Sheen also made the list with $10 million.
One surprise was the re-appearance of Ray Romano who came in third with $16 million thanks to lucrative new syndication deals for "Everybody Loves Raymond" re-runs. Here's the list in full:
- Ashton Kutcher - $24 million
- Jon Cryer - $21 million
- Ray Romano - $16 million
- Neil Patrick Harris - $15 million
- Mark Harmon - $15 million
- Patrick Dempsey - $13 million
- Tim Allen - $11 million
- Angus T. Jones - $11 milllion
- Michael C. Hall - $10 million
- Charlie Sheen - $10 million