News

Jackman: No $100M For More Wolverine

By Garth Franklin Friday August 16th 2013 02:30PM

One of the wildest rumors of recent times came earlier this week when it was suggested that actor Hugh Jackman was being courted to sign a deal worth $100 million for four more films featuring his Wolverine character.

It seemed ridiculous, especially in light of comments from Jackman a few months ago that he could well be moving on from the character after "X-Men: Days of Future Past" due to the inevitable fact he's not getting any younger and the workout routines aren't getting any easier.

Now, asked specifically about that $100M rumor, Jackman laughed and said:

"No it’s not true. I would never do that. I’ve never done that mainly because, for the fans and for me, each time I’ve gone around there’s been a really good reason to do it and I don’t know what that reason is from here. I’m in the middle of making this and I just promoted the other and I’m really happy with the way The Wolverine came out."

Speaking of "X-Men Days of Future Past," the film's director Bryan Singer recently tweeted the photo below with the caption 'Artifacts'.

Said photo showcases Havok's costume, Magneto's helmet, and possibly Angel Salvadore's wing. This has led to the question - who is keeping these things?

Source: EW

SHARE: