The British Columbia Coroners Service has confirmed that "Glee" star Cory Monteith died as a result of "a mixed drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol".
In an official statement, they say: "At this point there is no evidence to suggest Mr. Monteith's death was anything other than a most-tragic accident." No further details are available pending a full investigation.
31-year-old Monteith was found dead Saturday in his room by staff members at Vancouver's Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel. The actor spent time in rehab earlier this year.