News

There Will Be No Third "Hellboy" Movie

By Garth Franklin Tuesday April 9th 2013 11:27PM

In an interview about the recent "Hellboy In Hell" comic arc, "Hellboy" creator Mike Mignola says that there are presently no plans to bring back "Hellboy" to the big screen.

Mignola had a co-executive producer credit on the first two movies which were helmed by Guillermo del Toro.

Previously, both del Toro and actor Ron Perlman have said they were still interested in doing another one.

Source: CBR

SHARE: