We're just under four months out, but a report from JoBlo today indicates their upcoming Superman reboot "Man of Steel" is essentially done.
According to their trusted scooper, the film is complete bar the current 3D post-conversion work currently taking place. He also gave a bullet point list:
- Imagine a Nolan story with Snyder effects/action.
- There's TONS of action with Superman kicking all kinds of ass in his suit.
- The cape is CG'd most of the time so it can look awesome.
- They have intentionally left out most of the the Super action in trailers to save it.
- It's not nearly as dour and serious as the trailers suggest.
They also claim it'll be high on many people's best films of the year list. Take this all with a heaping of salt, but it hopefully means this will be a winner.