News

"Counselor" On Hold After Scott's Death

By Garth Franklin Tuesday August 21st 2012 10:24AM
"Counselor" On Hold After Scott's Death

Filming on Ridley Scott's high-profile drug drama "The Counselor" in London has been suspended for a week in the wake of his brother Tony Scott’s sudden death says The Hollywood Reporter.

Ridley, who was in London when he received the news, is already back in Los Angeles to be with his family.

Both the Scott's were in Nevada late last week touring a Naval air station as part of their research for the proposed "Top Gun" sequel which has been in advanced development at Paramount.

Tony was expected to direct the project with Tom Cruise returning as star, but with his passing there is now a big question as to that film's fate. Tony was said to be considering several projects to be his immediate next directing vehicle including "Lucky Strike" and "Narco Sub".

SHARE: