Marvel head Kevin Feige put in an appearance at a Marvel Studios profile last night and First Showing was in attendance to write down some details:
– Feige said that it’s a “safe bet” that Bucky is going to show up in Captain America.
– Also said Scarlett Johansson’s Black Widow character has “two sides” hinting at an eventual betrayal like in the comics.
– Confirmed that Samuel Jackson and Scarlett Johansson as well as Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston are signed on for multiple movies.
– As for Ant-Man, he did mention that Edgar Wright is writing another draft of the script that they’re waiting on (since he’s shooting Scott Pilgrim).
– Lastly, he said that they’re going to announce another new movie for 2012 within the next few months, but no idea what it could be?
Further details from the talk can be found here.