- Cast: Selena Gomez, Leighton Meester, Cory Monteith, Katie Cassidy, Andie MacDowell, Brett Cullen, Catherine Tate, Amanda Fairbank-Hynes, Pierre Boulanger, Luke Bracey, Valérie Lemercier, Christophe Malavoy, Giulio Berruti, Bruno Abraham-Kremer, Joe Camp III, George Mendel, Franck de la Personne, Máté Haumann, István Göz, Attila Árpa, Joël Lefrançois, Virág Bárány, Shay Cunliffe, Matt Devere, Arnaud Aldigé, Antal Leisen, Séverine Vasselin, Vilma Szécsi, Ben O'Brien
- Director: Thomas Bezucha
- Writers: Thomas Bezucha, April Blair, Maria Maggenti, Kelly Bowe, Jules Bass
- Producers: Denise Di Novi, Alison Greenspan, Nicole Kidman, Per Saar, Rick Schwartz
- Executive Producer: Stan Wlodkowski
- Art Direction: Ray Chan
- Castings: Kate Dowd, Veronika Varjasi
- Costume Design: Shay Cunliffe
- D.O.P.: Jonathan Brown
- Editor: Jeffrey Ford
- Makeup: Szandra Bíró
- Music: Michael Giacchino
- Production Design: Hugo Luczyc-Wyhowski
- Set Decoration: Véronique Melery
A young woman, her uptight step sister and her best friend use their savings for a long anticipated dream trip to Paris, which turns out to be a big disappointment. When they decide to take a break from their lousy tour and duck into the lobby of a luxury hotel, one of them is mistaken for a spoiled British heiress. Before they get the chance to reveal their true identities they are wrapped up in misadventures during a vacation to Monte Carlo instead.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Budapest, Hungary; Dallas, USA; Monaco; Paris, France
- MPAA Warning: Brief Mild Language
- Production Companies: Blossom Films, Fox 2000 Pictures, New Regency Pictures, Walden Media
- Production Schedule: May 2010 - July 2010
2011 Guide Analysis: "Loosely based on Jules Bass' novel "Headhunters", early drafts of this swapped out the four middle-aged New Jersey women lead characters for three Midwestern schoolteachers, at the time Nicole Kidman and Julia Roberts were attached to play two of them. Then last year, the studio decided to aim younger with the film's target audience so had the script re-written to make the female leads two college students and a recent high-school graduate. Though Kidman is no longer starring, she remains attached as producer.
Shot in Budapest, Hungary, Paris, France and Monaco over the summer, the cast is an odd mix of talent - especially teaming 24-year-old Meester and Cassidy with 16-year-old Selena Gomez who will adopt an English accent to play the spoiled British heiress whom she's mistaken for. The supporting talent includes "Glee" star Cory Monteith as Katie Cassidy's truck-driving football player who follows her to Europe, along with small roles for Andie MacDowell, French actor Pierre Boulanger, and former "Doctor Who" co-star Catherine Tate.
Originally slated for February this year, the film has kept hitting delays and is now set to bow mid-August, not exactly a sign of a great deal of confidence. Still, a trailer is due sometime next month so we'll get an idea then, frankly though if you're someone who isn't excited by the premise - chances are this won't include anything extra to sway your mind."