- Cast: Eric Balfour, Scottie Thompson, David Zayas, Donald Faison, Brittany Daniel, Crystal Reed, Neil Hopkins, J. Paul Boehmer, Tanya Newbould, Pam Levin, Phet Mahathongdy, Tony Black, Aneliese Roettger, Elena Kolpachikova, James Huang, James Henderson, Andreea Florescu, Ayesha DeRaville, Peter Ross Stephens
- Directors: Colin Strause, Greg Strause
- Writers: Joshua Cordes, Liam O'Donnell
- Producers: Kristian James Andresen, Liam O'Donnell, Colin Strause, Greg Strause
- Co Producer: Paul Barry
- Associate Producer: Liz Dean
- Executive Producers: Brian Kavanaugh-Jones, Ryan Kavanaugh, Brett Ratner, Tucker Tooley
- Casting: Liz Dean
- Costume Design: Bobbie Mannix
- D.O.P.: Michael Watson
- Editor: Nicholas Wayman-Harris
- Makeup: Shayma Gero
- Music: Matthew Margeson
- Production Design: Drew Dalton
Strange lights descend on the city of Los Angeles, drawing people outside like moths to a flame where an extraterrestrial force threatens to swallow the entire human population off the face of the Earth.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Los Angeles, CA
- MPAA Warning: Sequences of intense sci-fi action and violence , some language and brief sexual content
- Production Budget: $10 million
- Production Companies: Black Monday Film Services, Hydraulx, Relativity Media
- Production Schedule: February 2010 - March 31 2010
The film was completely financed by Colin and Greg Strause without the assistance of any major studio and was almost entirely filmed at Greg Strause's condo building in Marina Del Rey, CA.
Shot entirely on the new Red cameras with the Mysterium-X chip owned by the Brothers Strause.
Filming only cost $500,000. The digital effects, over 800 VFX shots, cost an additional $10 million.