- Cast: Jim Cummings, John Cleese, Craig Ferguson, Tom Kenny, Bud Luckey, Travis Oates, Jack Boulter, Kristen Anderson-Lopez
- Directors: Stephen J. Anderson, Don Hall
- Writer: A.A. Milne
- Producers: Peter Del Vecho, Clark Spencer
- Associate Producer: Craig Sost
- Executive Producer: John Lasseter
- Art Directions: Paul A. Felix, Patrick M. Sullivan Jr.
- Casting: Jamie Sparer Roberts
- D.O.P.: Julio Macat
- Editor: Lisa Linder
- Music: Henry Jackman
Walt Disney Animation Studios returns to the Hundred Acre Wood with "Winnie the Pooh," the first big-screen Pooh adventure from Disney animation in more than 35 years. With the charm, wit and whimsy of the original featurettes, this all-new movie reunites audiences with the philosophical "bear of very little brain" and friends Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Kanga, Roo—and last, but certainly not least, Eeyore, who has lost his tail. "Well a tail is either there or it isn't there," said Pooh. "And yours isn't... there." Owl sends the whole gang on a wild quest to save Christopher Robin from an imaginary culprit. It turns out to be a very busy day for a bear who simply set out to find some hunny. Inspired by five stories from A.A. Milne's books in Disney's classic, hand-drawn art style.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Production Companies: Walt Disney Animation Studios, Walt Disney Pictures