- Cast: Jesse Eisenberg, Danny McBride, Aziz Ansari, Nick Swardson, Dilshad Vadsaria, Michael Peña, Bianca Kajlich, Fred Ward, Sam Johnston, Jack Foley, Elizabeth Wright Shapiro, Brett Gelman, Paul Tierney, Staci Lynn Fletcher, Gary Brichetto, Ilyssa Fradin, Grace Heemstra, Torey Adkins, Rebecca Cox, Rick Irwin, Sam Tedesco, Wayne Bibbs, Jamaal Hines, Joseph Lyman
- Director: Ruben Fleischer
- Writers: Michael Diliberti, Matthew Sullivan
- Producers: Stuart Cornfeld, Jeremy Kramer, Ben Stiller
- Associate Producer: Kit Giordano
- Executive Producers: Monica Levinson, Brian Levy
- Castings: Nicole Abellera, Jeanne McCarthy
- Costume Design: Christie Wittenborn
- D.O.P.: Jess Hall
- Editor: Alan Baumgarten
- Makeup: Lisa Layman
- Music: Theodore Shapiro
- Production Design: Maher Ahmad
- Set Decoration: Gene Serdena
In the action-comedy "30 Minutes or Less," Nick (Jesse Eisenberg) is a small town pizza delivery guy whose mundane life collides with the big plans of two wanna-be criminal masterminds (Danny McBride and Nick Swardson).
The volatile duo kidnaps Nick and forces him to rob a bank. With mere hours to pull off the impossible task, Nick enlists the help of his ex-best friend, Chet (Aziz Ansari). As the clock ticks, the two must deal with the police, hired assassins, flamethrowers, and their own tumultuous relationship.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
- MPAA Warning: Crude and sexual content, pervasive language, nudity and some violence
- Production Companies: Media Rights Capital, Modern VideoFilm, Red Hour Films
- Production Schedule: July 2010 - September 2010
2011 Guide Analysis: "With "Zombieland" proving both a critical and commercial success, director Ruben Fleischer pretty much had his pick of follow-up projects, including the fourth "Mission: Impossible", but instead opted for this caper comedy. The pedigree is good - Eisenberg coming off his "Social Network" success teamed with rising comics Danny McBride and Aziz Ansari who'll both pull in their own growing fanbases. Taylor Lautner's rumored cameo may have more of an impact though.
The storyline sounds like light fun, the script described by one outlet as "'Pineapple Express' with more heart", however scribes Matthew Sullivan and Michael Diliberti are unknowns at this point (Diliberti was a former assistant to Scott Rudin so he understands debasement). Ben Stiller is producing and shooting seemed to go smoothly in Michigan back in the late Summer. We'll know a lot more when a trailer hits sometime in the new year."