- Cast: Robyn Lively, Jeffrey Johnson, Bailee Madison, Maree Cheatham, Tanner Maguire, Michael Bolten, Ralph Waite, Dennis Neal, Cris Cunningham, L. Derek Leonidoff, Christopher Schmidt, Avery Sommers, Amanda Best, Andrea Conte, Lisa Curtis, Lyanna Tumaneng, Tom Nowicki, Salem Murphy, C.J. Amari, Brendan Doughtie, Brad Benedict, Matt Swanson, Luke Shrader, Karley Scott Collins
- Directors: David Nixon, Patrick Doughtie
- Writers: Patrick Doughtie, Art D'Alessandro, Sandra Thrift, Cullen Douglas
- Producers: Kim Dawson, David Nixon
- Co Producers: Rob Micai, Sandra Thrift
- Associate Producers: Art D'Alessandro, Andre Dugger, Tim Grosshans
- Executive Producer: Tom Swanson
- Art Direction: Kirk Walchek
- Casting: Amy Severson
- Costume Design: Beverly Safier
- D.O.P.: Bob Scott
- Editor: Patrick Tyler
- Makeup: Lee Grimes
- Music: Colin O'Malley
- Production Design: Mark Garner
- Set Decorations: Peter Eisner, Bradley Hagelin, Jeff 'J.Mac' McDonald, Robert Welch, Dan Wilkerson, Sean R. Wilson
A heartfelt tale of inspiration, hope and redemption, "Letters to God" is the story of what happens when one boy's walk of faith crosses paths with one man's search for meaning—the resulting transformational journey touches the lives of everyone around them.
Tyler Doherty (Tanner Maguire) is an extraordinary eight-year-old boy. Surrounded by a loving family and community, and armed with the courage of his faith, he faces his daily battle against cancer with bravery and grace. To Tyler, God is a friend, a teacher and the ultimate pen pal—Tyler's prayers take the form of letters, which he composes and mails on a daily basis.
The letters find their way into the hands of Brady McDaniels (Jeffrey S.S. Johnson), a beleaguered postman standing at a crossroads in his life. At first, he is confused and conflicted over what to do with the letters. But the decision he ultimately makes becomes a testament to the quiet power of one boy's shining spirit and unshakeable faith.
Inspired by a true story, "Letters to God" is an intimate, moving and often funny story about the galvanizing effect one child's belief can have on his family, friends and community.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Orlando, USA
- MPAA Warning: Thematic material
- Production Budget: $3.5 million
- Production Companies: Mercy Creek Entertainment, Possibility Pictures