- Cast: Jakob Cedergren, Lene Maria Christensen, Kim Bodnia, Lars Brygmann, Anders Hove, Jens Jørn Spottag, Henrik Lykkegaard, Bodil Jørgensen, Peter Hesse Overgaard, Niels Skousen, Lars Lunøe, Sune Q. Geertsen, Mathilde Maack, Ahn Le, Taina Anneli Berg, Puk Scharbau, Kenn Bruun, Mads Ole Langelund Larsen, Joakim Schierning, Bent Larsen, Thorkild Demuth
- Director: Henrik Ruben Genz
- Writers: Henrik Ruben Genz, Dunja Gry Jensen, Erling Jepsen
- Producers: Tina Dalhoff, Thomas Gammeltoft
- Casting: Anja Philip
- Costume Design: Sussie Bjørnvad
- D.O.P.: Jørgen Johansson
- Editor: Kasper Leick
- Makeup: Soile Ludjoi
- Music: Kaare Bjerkø
- Production Design: Niels Sejer
Robert Hanson (Jakob Cedergren) is a Copenhagen police officer who, following a nervous breakdown, is transferred to a small provincial town to take on the mysteriously vacated Marshall position and subsequently gets mixed up with a married femme fatale. Robert’s big city temperament makes it impossible for him to fit in, or understand the uncivilized, bizarre behavior displayed by the townspeople.
Quickly spiraling downward into an intense fable blending cutting edge dark humor with classic noir elements, "Terribly Happy" displays a unique, often macabre vision of the darkest depths to which people will go to achieve a sense of security and belonging.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Production Companies: Fine & Mellow Productions
Denmark's official submission to the 82nd Academy Awards' Best Foreign Language Film Award in 2010.