- Cast: Emma Bell, Shawn Ashmore, Kevin Zegers, Ed Ackerman, Rileah Vanderbilt, Kane Hodder, Adam Johnson, Chris York, Peder Melhuse, Adam Green, Joe Lynch
- Director: Adam Green
- Writer: Adam Green
- Producers: Peter Block, Cory Neal
- Co Producers: Jason Richard Miller, Amanda Essick
- Art Direction: Richard T. Olson
- Casting: Nancy Nayor
- Costume Design: Barbara Nelson
- D.O.P.: Will Barratt
- Editor: Ed Marx
- Makeup: Chris Hanson
- Music: Andy Garfield
- Production Design: Bryan McBrien
A typical day on the slopes turns into a chilling nightmare for three snowboarders when they get stranded on the chairlift before their last run. As the ski patrol switches off the night lights, they realize with growing panic that they've been left behind dangling high off the ground with no way down.
With the resort closed until the following weekend and frostbite and hypothermia already setting in, the trio is forced to take desperate measures to escape off the mountain before they freeze to death. Once they make their move, they discover with horror that they have much more to fear than just the frigid cold. As they combat unexpected obstacles, they start to question if their will to survive is strong enough to overcome the worst ways to die?
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Utah, USA
- MPAA Warning: Some disturbing images and language
- Production Companies: A Bigger Boat, ArieScope Pictures
2010 Guide Analysis: "One can imagine the pitch meeting for this went along the lines of "'Open Water' on a skilift". The low-budget horror comes from Adam Green whose most notable work so far was 2006's "Hatchet" and 2007's "Spiral", both of which scored better notices than most films of the type but still weren't that good. Here the premise is actually kind of interesting if only for the question of how in the world the tension can be sustained for a feature runtime. We'll know more when reviews come in from the Sundance premiere about two weeks before its limited release."