- Cast: Nick Swardson, Christina Ricci, Don Johnson, Stephen Dorff, Ido Mosseri, Kevin Nealon, Edward Herrmann, Miriam Flynn, Mario Joyner, Tyler Spindel, Meredith Giangrande, Nicholas Turturro, Mary Pat Gleason, Jackie Sandler, Dana Goodman, Curtis Armstrong, Michael O'Connell, Brandon Hardesty, Adam Herschman, Pauly Shore, Beverly Polcyn, Gene Pompa, Julia Lea Wolov, Brandon Cournoyer, Jonathan Loughran, Keegan Michael Key, Tembi Locke, Owen Benjamin, Selma Stern, Raf Mauro
- Director: Tom Brady
- Writers: Adam Sandler, Allen Covert, Nick Swardson
- Producers: Barry Bernardi, Allen Covert, David Dorfman, Jack Giarraputo, Adam Sandler
- Co Producers: Betsy Danbury, Nick Swardson
- Casting: Lauren Stamm
- Costume Design: Mary Jane Fort
- D.O.P.: Michael Barrett
- Editor: Jason Gourson
- Makeup: Tina Roesler Kerwin
- Music: Waddy Wachtel
- Production Design: Dina Lipton
- Set Decoration: Halina Siwolop
Bucky (Nick Swardson) is a small town grocery bagger, going nowhere in life - until he discovers that his conservative parents were once adult film stars! Armed with the belief that he has found his destiny, Bucky packs up and heads out to LA, looking to make a splash in the biz. Once they are done laughing at him, they discover Bucky just may have something to offer.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Los Angeles, USA
- MPAA Warning: Pervasive crude sexual content, language and some nudity
- Production Budget: $10 million
- Production Companies: Happy Madison Productions, Miles Deep Productions
- Production Schedule: April 2009 - July 2009
2011 Guide Analysis: "Co-written by Adam Sandler and helmed by the director of Rob Schneider vehicles "The Hot Chick" and "The Animal", the film may not star Sandler but his fingerprints are definitely all over it. Thus the gags are almost certain to go for the lowest common denominator, which is a shame as the premise could make for a biting black comedy.
One could be sure that this was already set for some 'worst of' lists if it weren't for some of the clever supporting casting such as Don Johnson as a washed up porn director, and Stephen Dorff as a porn star named Dick Shadow. Maybe it'll surprise, but considering it was shot second quarter 2009 and still hasn't seen a release of any marketing materials yet, one gets the idea Sony is looking to quietly dump it in late April where it'll get flattened by the May blockbuster race."