- Cast: Michael Clarke Duncan, Jay Chandrasekhar, Kevin Heffernan, Steve Lemme, Paul Soter, Erik Stolhanske, Cobie Smulders, April Bowlby, Olivia Munn, Vivica A. Fox, Morgan Fairchild, Will Forte, Lance Henriksen, Michael Jai White, Michael Yurchak, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Avi Rothman, Rosalie Ward, Diane Baldwin, Jeff Chase
- Director: Kevin Heffernan
- Writers: Jay Chandrasekhar, Kevin Heffernan, Steve Lemme, Paul Soter, Erik Stolhanske
- Producers: Peter Lengyel, Richard Perello
- Co Producer: Mark Benton Johnson
- Associate Producer: Phillip Cottone
- Executive Producers: Julia Dray, Christina Zacamy, John Zacamy
- Art Direction: Alexander Panov
- Casting: Wendy O'Brien
- Costume Design: Tricia Gray
- D.O.P.: Robert Barocci
- Editor: Brad Katz
- Makeup: Tracy Manzo
- Musics: Nathan Barr, Joel J. Richard
- Production Design: Erich W. Schultz
In the latest comedy from Broken Lizard (the creators of "Super Troopers" and "Beerfest"), "Slammin" Cleon Salmon (Michael Clarke Duncan) is a former Heavyweight Champion of the World turned celebrity owner of a high end Miami seafood restaurant, The Slammin' Salmon.
A terrifying bull of a man, Salmon uses fear to rule over his misfit waitstaff (Broken Lizard's Jay Chandrasekhar, Kevin Heffernan, Steve Lemme, Paul Soter, Erik Stolhanske, as well as Cobie Smulders and April Bowlby) and on this particular night, he takes his bullying skills to a new level. In an effort to pay off a gambling debt to the Japanese Yakuza, Salmon sets up a contest to 'inspire' his waitstaff to sell more food than they ever have before: the top selling server wins $10,000 while the waiter in last place gets served with a broken rib sandwich—courtesy of the Champ himself.
Spurred on by greed and panic, the staff resort to backstabbing, bribery and indecent proposals in an attempt to upsell their patrons while simultaneously sabotaging their co-workers. As the hours pass, the dining room action becomes more frenzied as the contest escalates into a brawl for first place in order to win the money.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Los Angeles, USA
- MPAA Warning: Pervasive language and sexual references
- Production Companies: Broken Lizard Industries, Cataland Films
- Production Schedule: January 2008 - March 2008