- Cast: Jack Black, Jason Segel, Emily Blunt, Amanda Peet, Billy Connolly, Chris O'Dowd, T.J. Miller, James Corden, Catherine Tate, Emmanuel Quatra, Olly Alexander, Stewart Scudamore, Jonathan Aris, Danni Bennatar, Robert Gilbert, Harry Peacock, Gemma Whelan, Ian Porter, Stink Fisher
- Director: Rob Letterman
- Writers: Nicholas Stoller, Joe Stillman
- Producers: Jack Black, Ben Cooley, John Davis, Gregory Goodman
- Associate Producer: Cliff Lanning
- Art Direction: Peter Russell
- Castings: Priscilla John, Jeanne McCarthy
- Costume Design: Sammy Sheldon
- D.O.P.: David Tattersall
- Editors: Alan Edward Bell, Maryann Brandon, Nicolas De Toth
- Makeup: Frances Hannon
- Music: Henry Jackman
- Production Design: Gavin Bocquet
- Set Decoration: Richard Roberts
In a contemporary re–imagining of the classic tale, Jack Black stars as Gulliver, a big–talking mailroom clerk who, after he's mistakenly assigned a travel piece on the Bermuda Triangle, suddenly finds himself a giant among men when he washes ashore on the hidden island of Lilliput, home to a population of very tiny people. At first enslaved by the diminutive and industrious Liliputians, and later declared their hero, Gulliver comes to learn that it’s how big you are on the inside that counts.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: Buckinghamshire, UK; London, UK
- Production Companies: Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, Davis Entertainment, Electric Dynamite
- Production Schedule: March 2009 - June 2009
2010 Guide Analysis: "Jonathan Swift's 18th century satire has been translated many times before but usually in mini-series or animated form rather than a live-action feature. So this new adaptation will at least fill that niche, and happens to include a very impressive cast of comedians from the US and UK. Director Rob Letterman's resume though has been as writer/director on Dreamworks animated features like "Monsters vs. Aliens" and "Shark Tale", how he'll do in the live-action arena is anyone's guess."
Taylor Lautner was originally cast as Horatio but was dropped after producers changed their minds and considered him too young. Jason Segel replaced him.
Sarah Michelle Gellar was considered to play Princess of Lilliputia.
Emily Blunt was slated to do "Iron Man 2" but had to pull out due to being contracted by Fox for this film.