- Cast: Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, Steve Buscemi, Salma Hayek, Maria Bello, Jamie Chung, Rob Schneider, Kevin James, David Spade, Maya Rudolph, Norm MacDonald, Tim Meadows, Madison Riley, China Anne McClain, Joyce Van Patten, Cameron Boyce, Di Quon, Colin Quinn, Alexys Nycole Sanchez, Nadji Jeter, Ashley Loren, Ada-nicole Sanger, Jake Goldberg, Frank Gingerich, Morgan Gingerich, Ebony Jo-Ann
- Director: Dennis Dugan
- Writers: Adam Sandler, Fred Wolf
- Producer: Jack Giarraputo
- Co Producer: Kevin Grady
- Executive Producers: Barry Bernardi, Allen Covert, Tim Herlihy, Steve Koren, Adam Sandler
- Art Direction: Alan Au
- Castings: Roger Mussenden, Jeremy Rich
- Costume Design: Ellen Lutter
- D.O.P.: Theo van de Sande
- Editor: Tom Costain
- Makeup: Ann Pala
- Music: Rupert Gregson-Williams
- Production Design: Perry Andelin Blake
- Set Decoration: Claire Kaufman
Thirty years after graduating from high school, five former basketball teammates gather at the lake house where they celebrated their biggest victory to mourn the passing of their late coach. Over the course of the Fourth of July weekend, the five friends realize that just because they've all grown up and started families doesn't mean that they've lost that old spark. Adulthood is what you make of it, and no one at the lake house is eager to be the grown-up of the gang.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Massachusetts, USA
- MPAA Warning: Crude material including suggestive references, language and some male rear nudity
- Production Companies: Happy Madison Productions, Relativity Media
- Production Schedule: 18 May 2009 - 21 August 2009
2010 Guide Analysis: "Happy Madison's summer film entry will no doubt score big at the box-office considering the comedians involved. Yet the trailer revealed many of the same old material of MILF jokes and breast-feeding humor that's more gross than witty but will play well with the crowd that made the likes of "Paul Blart: Mall Cop" and "Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo" into runaway hits.
With the exception of Chris Rock, Director Dennis Dugan has shot at least one film with key comedians before and managed to turn the critically reviled "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry" and "You Don't Mess with the Zohan" into $100+ million grossers for the studio. The same will happen here, especially from guys who'll likely opt for this on the July 4th weekend while their partners or girlfriends go see the new "Twilight"."