- Cast: Jennifer Lopez, Alex O'Loughlin, Eric Christian Olsen, Danneel Harris, Noureen DeWulf, Anthony Anderson, Melissa McCarthy, Jennifer Elise Cox, Tom Bosley, Linda Lavin, Michaela Watkins, Adam Rose, Maribeth Monroe, Carlease Burke, Brenda Grate, Peggy Miley, Amy Block, Kara Elizabeth Silva, Manos Gavras, Christine Lozano, Payton Lucas, Marlowe Peyton, Jihane Tamri, Carter Sand
- Director: Alan Poul
- Writer: Kate Angelo
- Producers: Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal, Steve Tisch
- Co Producers: Christine Coggins, Lance Johnson
- Executive Producers: Rodney Liber, David J. Bloomfield
- Art Direction: Priscilla Elliott
- Castings: Richard Hicks, David Rubin
- Costume Design: Karen Patch
- D.O.P.: Xavier Pérez Grobet
- Editor: Priscilla Nedd-Friendly
- Makeup: Jane Galli
- Music: Stephen Trask
- Production Design: Alec Hammond
- Set Decoration: Kathy Lucas
After years of dating, Zoe (Jennifer Lopez) has decided waiting for the right one is taking too long. Determined to become a mother, she commits to a plan, makes an appointment and decides to go it alone. On the day of her artificial insemination, Zoe meets Stan (Alex O'Loughlin) a man with real possibilities.
Trying to nurture a budding relationship and hide the early signs of pregnancy becomes a comedy of errors for Zoe and creates confusing signals for Stan. When Zoe nervously reveals the reason for her unpredictable behavior, Stan commits fully and says hes in.
Never before has love seen a courtship where a wild night of sex involves three in a bed Stan, Zoe and the ever-present massive pregnancy pillow. Or, where date night consists of being the focal point at a near-strangers water birth which does for kiddie pools what Jaws did for swimming in the ocean. The real pregnancy test comes when both of them realize they really dont know each other outside of hormonal chaos and birth preparations. With the nine month clocking ticking, both begin to experience cold feet. Anyone can fall in love, get married and have a baby but doing it backwards in hyper-drive could be proof positive that they were made for each other.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Los Angeles, USA; New York City, USA
- Production Companies: CBS Films, Escape Artists
- Production Schedule: 11 May 2009 - 25 July 2009
2010 Guide Analysis: "J-Lo gets artificially knocked up and falls for a hunky guy who bonds with her over her pregnancy. Penned by a writer/producer for "Will & Grace" and "What About Brian", and helmed by "Swingtown" showrunner Alan Poul, what's here looks fairly standard and tedious. A lot will depend on the trailer of course, but CBS Films got the first bit of marketing right as first stills they put out were all about showing off Australian "Moonlight" hunk Alex O'Loughlin's half-naked torso. They definitely know their demographic, you have to give 'em that."