- Cast: Jennifer Aniston, Woody Harrelson, Steve Zahn, Fred Ward, Margo Martindale, Tzi Ma, Gavin Bristol, Robert Zorn, James Hiroyuki Liao, Dominic Fumusa, Yolanda Suarez, Collin Crowley, Gilberto Martin del Campo, John San Nicolas, Katie O'Grady, Kimberly Howard
- Director: Stephen Belber
- Writer: Stephen Belber
- Producers: Marty Bowen, Wyck Godfrey, Sidney Kimmel
- Associate Producer: Jordana Glick-Franzheim
- Executive Producers: Jennifer Aniston, William Horberg, Nan Morales, Jim Tauber, Bruce Toll
- Art Directions: Simon Dobbin, Rob Howeth
- Casting: Joseph Middleton
- Costume Design: Christopher Lawrence
- D.O.P.: Eric Alan Edwards
- Editor: Kate Sanford
- Makeup: Whitney James
- Musics: Mychael Danna, Rob Simonsen
- Production Design: Judy Becker
- Set Decoration: Vera Mills
Management chronicles the chance meeting of Mike Cranshaw (Zahn) and Sue Claussen (Aniston) when she checks into the roadside motel owned by Mike's parents in Arizona.
A bottle of wine 'compliments of management' jump starts the cross-country journey and unique courtship between two different kinds of people who are both ultimately looking for the same thing - a sense of happiness. Mike sees something special in button downed Sue that inspires him to take a chance and hit the road to go after her. But once he reaches Maryland, he finds that Sue has no place for an aimless dreamer in her carefully ordered life.
Obsessed with making a difference in the world, Sue falls back in with her punk-turned-Yogurt mogul ex-boyfriend Jango (Harrelson), who promises her a chance to head his charity operations. But having finally found something worth fighting for, Mike puts his hops against her practicality, and the two embark on a twisted, bumpy, ultimately freeing journey to discover that their place in the world just might be together.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Portland, USA
- MPAA Warning: Language
- Production Companies: Sidney Kimmel Entertainment, Temple Hill Entertainment