- Cast: Julia Ormond, Bill Pullman, Pell James, Ryan Simpkins, French Stewart, Kent Harper, Caroline Aaron, Kyle Briere, Hugh Dillon, Gill Gayle, Michael Ironside, Shannon Jardine, Mac Miller, Charlie Newmark, Cheri Oteri, Anita Smith, Josh Strait, Kent Wolkowski, Daryl Haney
- Director: Jennifer Chambers Lynch
- Writers: Kent Harper, Jennifer Chambers Lynch
- Producers: Kent Harper, Marco Mehlitz, David Michaels
- Co Producer: Stephen Onda
- Associate Producers: Gill Gayle, Robert C. Romanus, Shane Dax Taylor
- Executive Producers: David Lynch, Jeff Geoffray, Gary Hamilton, Walter Josten
- Casting: Lina Todd
- Costume Design: Cathy McComb
- D.O.P.: Peter Wunstorf
- Editor: Daryl K. Davis
- Makeup: Tracy George
- Music: Todd Bryanton
- Production Design: Sara McCudden
- Set Decoration: Andrea Spakowski
Two FBI agents, Elizabeth Anderson (Julia Ormond) and Sam Hallaway (Bill Pullman), arrive at a local police station in the Santa Fe desert to investigate a series of murders. They interrogate three Witness|eyewitnesses: Police officer Jack Bennet, the meth-addict Bobby, and Stephanie, an eight-year-old girl, whose family was murdered by two figures dressed in jumpsuits and latex masks
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: Saskatchewan, Canada
- MPAA Warning: Strong bloody violence, pervasive language, some drug use and a scene of aberrant sexuality
- Production Budget: $3.5 million
- Production Companies: Lago Film, See Film, Film Star Pictures, Saskatchewan Employment Tax Credit Program, Stephen Onda Productions
- Production Schedule: 23 April 2007 - ??
According to Jennifer Chambers Lynch, the film was originally about witches.
Director Jennifer Chambers Lynch's first film in 15 years.
The film made history at the New York City Horror Film Festival when Jennifer Chambers Lynch became the first female to win the Best Director award and Ryan Simpkins became the youngest actress to win Best Actress.