- Cast: Mahmoud Hamid Ali, Edward Allier, Zack Corke, Danelle Fields, Ben Fisher, Kevin Keniston, Frank McCann, Brandon 'Mongo' Phillips, Claus Rademacher, Isaac Rademacher, Jake Rademacher, Jenny Rademacher, Joe Rademacher, Robert Smallwood
- Director: Jake Rademacher
- Producers: Norman S. Powell, Jake Rademacher
- Co Producer: Kristi Wuttig
- Executive Producers: David Scantling, Gary Sinise
- D.O.P.s: Conor Colwell, Marc Miller
- Editors: Robert DeMaio, Jack Tucker
- Music: Lee Holdridge
With a desire to know his brothers better, and see the war in Iraq first hand, Jake Rademacher journeys to Mosul, Iraq to embed in his brother's unit. Capt. Isaac Rademacher, a West Point graduate, and 2nd in command of an elite Long Range Surveillance Company, gives him access to the world of Intelligence and Operations before embedding him on a secret mission to recon the Syrian Border.
During this humorous and perilous journey, he not only sees insurgents sneak across the border, but more importantly gains insight into the heart of the American Soldier. As Jake further explores Iraq, by heading north to Kurdistan, Isaac returns to a young daughter who does not remember him.
After six weeks of adventures in Iraq, Jake returns only to have his experience rejected by his 19 year old youngest brother, Corporal Joseph Rademacher, a combat veteran and sniper with the 82nd Airborne. Jake returns to Iraq, and embeds with three combat units in the heart of the Sunni Triangle.
As the combat action intensifies, so does his understanding of his brothers' war in Iraq. In addition to providing an up close and personal view of our soldiers at war, "Brothers at War" is a deeply personal view of a family divided, but ultimately profoundly bonded by the crucible of war.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Kurdistan; Kuwait; Los Angeles, USA; ; North Carolina, USA; Iraq
- MPAA Warning: Language and a brief war image