- Cast: James LeGros, Enrico Colantoni, Michael Shulman, Lacey Chabert, Donna Murphy, Brooke Nevin, M. Emmet Walsh, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Tad Hilgenbrink, Tom Nance, Ryan Hansen, Bob Bancroft, Cory DuVal, Olivia Leigh, David Brawley
- Director: Craig Saavedra
- Writer: Tom Nance
- Producers: Thomas R. Nance, Craig M. Saavedra, Michael Shulman
- Castings: Freddy Luis, Shalimar Reodica
- Costume Design: Malia Miyashiro
- D.O.P.: Joaquin Sedillo
- Editor: Christopher Gay
- Makeup: Michelle Hayes
- Music: David Michael Frank
- Production Design: Laurent Turlure
- Set Decoration: Laurent Turlure
A real crowd-pleaser, "Sherman's Way" starts with two strangers forced into a road trip of convenience only to veer off the path into a quirky exploration of friendship, fatherhood and the universal task of finding one's place in the world – a world in which one wrong turn can change your destination.
The discord begins when Sherman, a young, uptight Ivy-Leaguer, finds himself stranded on the West Coast with an eccentric stranger and washed-up, middle-aged former athlete Palmer in an attempt to make it down to Beverly Hills in time for a career-making internship at a prestigious law firm. The two couldn't be more incompatible. Palmer is a reckless charmer with a zest for life; Sherman is an arrogant snob with a sense of entitlement. Palmer is content reliving his past; Sherman is focused solely on his future. But somehow over the course of the movie, they manage to meet in the middle.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Los Angeles, USA; New Haven, USA; New York City, USA; San Diego, USA;
- Production Budget: $650,000
- Production Companies: Starry Night Entertainment
This movie was named after a street sign in LA.