- Cast: Arta Dobroshi, Jérémie Renier, Fabrizio Rongione, Alban Ukaj, Morgan Marinne, Olivier Gourmet, Anton Yakovlev, Grigori Manukov, Mireille Bailly, Stéphanie Gob, Laurent Caron, Baptiste Somin, Alexandre Trocky, Cédric Lenoir, Cécile Boland, Serge Larivière, Philippe Jeusette, Sophie Leboutte, François Sauveur, Christian Lusschentier, Stéphane Marsin, Laurence Cordonnier, Anne Gerard, Annette Closset, Isabelle Dumont, Patrizia Berti, Leon Michaux, Alao Kasongo, Claudy Delfosse
- Directors: Jean-Pierre Dardenne, Luc Dardenne
- Writers: Jean-Pierre Dardenne, Luc Dardenne
- Producers: Jean-Pierre Dardenne, Luc Dardenne, Denis Freyd
- Associate Producers: Sabine de Mardt, Christoph Thoke
- D.O.P.: Alain Marcoen
- Editor: Marie-Hélène Dozo
- Makeup: Nathalie Tabareau
- Production Design: Igor Gabriel
Sokol and Lorna, two Albanian emigrants in Belgium, dream of leaving their dreary jobs to set up a snack bar. They need money, and a permanent resident status. Claudy is a junkie - he needs money to satisfy his addiction. Andrei, the cigarette smuggler, must hold up for a while outside Russia; he has loads of money. Fabio, the Italian taxi driver and aspiring gang boss, elaborates a clever scheme: he will pay Claudy to marry Lorna so that she acquires a Belgian citizenship. Then she is to re-marry Andrei, who will in this way obtain the coveted EU passport - and pay a hefty price to Fabio and Lorna for the service. Like all plans, this one will not survive the contact with reality.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Liège, Belgium
- MPAA Warning: Brief sexuality/nudity, and language
- Production Companies: Les Films du Fleuve, Archipel 35, Lucky Red, Gemini Film, Mogador Film
- Before being cast as Lorna, the only words Arta Dobroshi knew in French were the days of the week.