- Cast: Sacha Baron Cohen, Alice Evans, Trishelle Cannatella, Sandra Seeling, Candice Cunningham, Ben Youcef, Todd Christian Hunter, Paul Barba, Emerson Brooks, Amy Tiehel, David Hill, Alexander von Roon, Ron Paul, Richard Bey, Domiziano Arcangeli, Tara Macken
- Director: Larry Charles
- Writers: Sacha Baron Cohen, Peter Baynham, Anthony Hines, Dan Mazer, Jeff Schaffer
- Producers: Sacha Baron Cohen, Monica Levinson, Dan Mazer, Jay Roach
- Co Producer: Jon Poll
- Associate Producers: Jonah Hill, Jeff Schaffer, Todd Schulman, Dale Stern
- Executive Producers: Anthony Hines, Asif Satchu, Modi Wiczyk
- Art Directions: Kate Bunch, Lisa Marinaccio
- Costume Design: Jason Alper
- D.O.P.s: Anthony Hardwick, Wolfgang Held
- Editors: Scott M. Davids, James Thomas
- Makeup: Helen Kalognomos
- Music: Erran Baron Cohen
- Production Designs: Dan Butts, Denise Hudson, David Saenz de Maturana
- Set Decorations: Ute Bergk, Britt Woods
Sacha Baron Cohen's gay Austrian supermodel Bruno comes to the big screen with similar hijinks and celebrity interviews as seen on "Da Ali G Show."
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Berlin, Germany; Kansas City, USA; Texas, USA
- MPAA Warning: Pervasive strong and crude sexual content, graphic nudity and language
- Production Budget: $42 million
- Production Companies: Everyman Pictures, Four by Two, Media Rights Capital
In October 2006, entertainment blog website Defamer.com jokingly reported the title would be "Bruno: Delicious Journeys Through America for the Purpose of Making Heterosexual Males Visibly Uncomfortable in the Presence of a Gay Foreigner in a Mesh T-Shirt". Numerous websites around the world - including IMDb - reported this to be the actual working title.
Originally got a NC-17 rating from the MPAA, but after Sacha Baron Cohen re-edited it it received an R.
Sacha Baron Cohen worked out, shaved all of his body hair and got his hair done in order to be Bruno.