- Cast: Morris Chestnut, Taraji P. Henson, Maeve Quinlan, Kevin Hart, Wood Harris, Eddie Cibrian, Jenifer Lewis, Niecy Nash, Cannon Jay, Albert Hall, Jeff Krebs, Nathaniel Carter, Brendon Terrell Ferguson, Kwame Boateng, Henry Brown, Olivia Brown, Lee Reherman, Elizabeth Uhl
- Director: Bill Duke
- Writer: Brian Bird
- Producers: Clint Culpepper, T.D. Jakes, Aaron Norris, Curtis Wallace
- Co Producer: Brian Bird
- Executive Producers: Steven Brown, Morris Chestnut
- Casting: Kim Hardin
- D.O.P.: Geary McLeod
- Editor: Josh Rifkin
- Music: Kurt Farquhar
- Production Design: Cecil Gentry
After years of disagreeing on what true happiness, success, and love really are, Dave and Clarice Johnson have finally reached a breaking point in their marriage.
When Clarice is hurt in a car accident, the obvious truth that more than just her injuries need immediate attention is exposed. Their odds of making it worsen as Clarice begins to see a physical therapist, and Dave develops a friendship with Julie and her teenage son Bryson.
The acceptance and comfort he finds in them stirs his longing for a family and a passionate partner. As temptation tugs at Dave and Clarice pulls farther away, they must confront whether their vows are or are not easily broken.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Los Angeles, USA
- MPAA Warning: Sexual references and thematic elements
- Production Budget: $8 million
- Production Companies: Screen Gems, T.D. Jakes Ministries
- Production Schedule: 11 June 2007 - August 2007