- Cast: Bradley Cooper, Heather Graham, Jeffrey Tambor, Zach Galifianakis, Justin Bartha, Ed Helms, Ken Jeong, Mike Tyson, Rachael Harris, Matt Walsh, Ian Anthony Dale, Rob Riggle, Bryan Callen, Gillian Vigman, Dan Finnerty, Sasha Barrese, Mitch Holleman, Sondra Currie, Nathalie Fay, Casey Margolis, Andrew Astor, Sammy Fine, Rusty Meyers, Britt Barrett, Katerina Moutsatsou, Charlene Geisler, Heather Roop
- Director: Todd Phillips
- Writers: Jon Lucas, Scott Moore, Todd Phillips, Jeremy Garelick
- Producers: Daniel Goldberg, Todd Phillips
- Co Producers: David Siegel, Jeffrey Wetzel
- Executive Producers: Chris Bender, Scott Budnick, William Fay, Jon Jashni, J.C. Spink, Thomas Tull
- Art Direction: Andrew Max Cahn
- Costume Design: Louise Mingenbach
- D.O.P.: Lawrence Sher
- Editor: Debra Neil-Fisher
- Makeup: Janeen Schreyer
- Music: Christophe Beck
- Production Design: Bill Brzeski
- Set Decoration: Danielle Berman
Two days before his wedding, Doug and his three friends drive to Las Vegas for a blow-out bachelor party they'll never forget. But, in fact, when the three groomsmen wake up the next morning, they can't remember a thing.
For some reason, they find a tiger in the bathroom and a six-month-old baby in the closet of their suite at Caesars Palace. The one thing they can't find is Doug.
With no clue as to what transpired and little time to spare, the trio must retrace their hazy steps and all their bad decisions in order to figure out where things went wrong and hopefully get Doug back to L.A. in time to walk down the aisle.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: Las Vegas, USA; Los Angeles, USA
- MPAA Warning: Pervasive language, sexual content including nudity, and some drug material
- Production Companies: BenderSpink, Green Hat Films, Legendary Pictures
- Production Schedule: October 2008 - December 2008
Will be Bradley Cooper and Justin Bartha's third film together as they starred in both New York, I Love You (2009) and best friends in Failure to Launch (2006).