- Cast: Hayden Panettiere, Cynthia Stevenson, Samm Levine, Alan Ruck, Lauren London, Paul Rust, Lauren Storm, Shawn Roberts, Jack Carpenter, Anna Mae Routledge, Andrea Savage, Maggie Ma, Marie Avgeropoulos, Brendan Penny, Pat Finn, Josh Emerson, Darien Provost, Jared Keeso
- Director: Chris Columbus
- Writer: Larry Doyle
- Producers: Michael Barnathan, Chris Columbus, Mark Radcliffe
- Executive Producers: Jennifer Blum, Michael Flynn
- Castings: Heike Brandstatter, Janet Hirshenson, Jane Jenkins, Michelle Lewitt, Coreen Mayrs
- Costume Design: Karen L. Matthews
- D.O.P.: Phil Abraham
- Editor: Peter Honess
- Makeup: Lisa Love
- Music: Christophe Beck
- Production Design: Howard Cummings
- Set Decoration: Mary-Lou Storey
"I Love You Beth Cooper" chronicles the story of a nerdy valedictorian who proclaims his love for the hottest cheerleader in school during his graduation speech. Much to his surprise, the ridiculously popular cheerleader shows up at his door that very night and decides to show him the best night of his life.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Vancouver, Canada
- MPAA Warning: Crude and sexual content, language, some teen drinking and drug references, and brief violence
- Production Companies: 1492 Pictures, Bece Canada Productions
- Production Schedule: March 2008 - May 2008
The high school in the movie, Buffalo Glenn High School, is based on writer Larry Doyle's hometown of Buffalo Grove High School.
There is a mention of Harpers Community College in the movie. This is a reference to Harper College, the community college from Writer Larry Doyle's home town.