- Cast: Bill Hader, Anna Faris, James Caan, Bruce Campbell, Andy Samberg, Mr. T, Benjamin Bratt, Bobb'E J. Thompson, Neil Patrick Harris
- Directors: Chris Miller, Phil Lord
- Writers: Chris Miller, Phil Lord
Inspired by the beloved children's book, the film focuses on a town where food falls from the sky like rain.
Bill Hader, star of "Saturday Night Live" and "Night of the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian," will voice Flint Lockwood, a young inventor who dreams of creating something that will improve everyone's life. Anna Faris, who recently turned heads as the star of the comedy hit "The House Bunny," takes on the role of Sam Sparks, a weathergirl covering the phenomenon who hides her intelligence behind a perky exterior.
James Caan plays Tim Lockwood, Flint's technophobic father. Andy Samberg plays Brent, the town bully who has plagued Flint since childhood. Bruce Campbell plays Mayor Shelbourne, who figures out that Flint's invention can put the town, and more importantly himself, on the map and Mr. T plays the by-the-rules town cop Earl Devereaux.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- MPAA Warning: Brief mild language
- Production Companies: Sony Pictures Animation
The first animated film to be made using Sony's animation rendering software.
Based on the best selling children's book of the same name.