- Cast: Khan Chittenden, Tzu-yi Mo, Robert Menzies, Edwina Wren
- Director: Aaron Wilson
- Writer: Aaron Wilson
- Producer: Katrina Fleming
- Executive Producers: Michael Favelle, Katrina Fleming, Shaun Miller
- Art Direction: James Page
- Casting: Jane Norris
- Costume Design: Maria Tsoukas
- D.O.P.: Stefan Duscio
- Editor: Cindy Clarkson
- Makeup: Dollei Seah
- Production Design: Tim Burgin
Singapore, February 9 , 1942. The Japanese invasion is underway. Jim (Khan Chittenden) , an Australian fighter pilot, wakes up dangling from a tree by his parachute strings somewhere in the middle of a vast jungle overrun by hostile forces.
As night devours day, he forges into the danger he must navigate in search of sanctuary when he encounters a Singapore-Chinese resistance fighter , Seng (Mo Tzu-Yi), who, injured and frightened, also seeks to survive their tenuous surroundings and common enemy.
The men realize that their only hope of persevering lies with each other as their journey begins the exploration of the collision of war, nature and its impact on humanity.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Singapore
- MPAA Warning: Intense war situations including some bloody images