- Cast: Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Don Rickles, Jim Varney, Wallace Shawn, John Ratzenberger, Annie Potts, John Morris, Erik von Detten, Laurie Metcalf, R. Lee Ermey, Sarah Freeman, Penn Jillette, Jack Angel, Spencer Aste
- Director: John Lasseter
- Writers: John Lasseter, Joe Ranft, Pete Docter, Andrew Stanton, Joss Whedon, Joel Cohen, Alec Sokolow
- Producers: Bonnie Arnold, Ralph Guggenheim
- Executive Producers: Edwin Catmull, Steve Jobs
- Art Direction: Ralph Eggleston
- Editors: Robert Gordon, Lee Unkrich
- Music: Randy Newman
Moviegoers are in for twice the fun and triple the thrills as The Walt Disney Studios prepares to debut the Disney Digital 3D(TM) versions of Disney-Pixar's beloved animated features - "Toy Story" and "Toy Story 2" - during a special limited engagement starting on October 2, 2009, it was announced today by Mark Zoradi, president, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Group.
This extraordinary double feature, taking the latest advances in digital 3D technology "to infinity and beyond," will play exclusively in 3D. "Toy Story," the industry's first ever computer-animated feature and the first feature released by Pixar Animation Studios in 1995, and "Toy Story 2," the critically acclaimed sequel that debuted in 1999, were both directed by Academy Award®-winning filmmaker John Lasseter. Both films have been meticulously re-rendered in 3D from the original digital files using the latest state-of-the-art technology.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Production Budget: $30 million
- Production Companies: Walt Disney Pictures, Pixar Animation Studios