- Cast: Christopher Walken, Francesca Eastwood, Freya Tingley, James Madio, Billy Gardell, Kathrine Narducci, Mike Doyle, John Lloyd Young, Sean Whalen, Vincent Piazza, Steve Schirripa, Aria Pullman, Barry Livingston, Erich Bergen, Jeremy Luke, Alexandria Sounis, Ashley Leilani, Steve Monroe, Kara Pacitto, Erica Piccininni, Alexis Krause, Jacqueline Mazarella, Michael Patrick McGill, Ian Scott Rudolph, Michael Lomenda, Joseph Russo, Jush Allen, Danielle Souza
- Director: Clint Eastwood
- Writers: Marshall Brickman, Rick Elice
- Producers: Clint Eastwood, Tim Headington, Graham King, Robert Lorenz
- Executive Producers: Bob Gaudio, Tim Moore, James Packer, Brett Ratner, Frankie Valli
- Art Direction: Patrick M. Sullivan Jr.
- Casting: Geoffrey Miclat
- Costume Design: Deborah Hopper
- D.O.P.: Tom Stern
- Editors: Joel Cox, Gary D. Roach
- Makeup: Michelle Vittone
- Production Design: James J. Murakami
- Set Decoration: Ronald R. Reiss
Jersey Boys is a musical biography of the Four Seasons-the rise, the tough times and personal clashes, and the ultimate triumph of a group of friends whose music became symbolic of a generation. Jersey Boys gets to the heart of the relationships at the center of the group-with a special focus on frontman Frankie Valli, the small kid with the big falsetto. In addition to following the quartet's coming of age as performers, the core of the film is how an allegiance to a code of honor learned in the streets of their native New Jersey got them through a multitude of challenges: gambling debts, Mafia threats and family disasters. Jersey Boys is a glimpse at the people behind a sound that has managed to endure for over four decades in the hearts of the public.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: Los Angeles, USA; New Jersey, USA
- MPAA Warning: Language throughout
- Production Budget: $30 million
- Production Companies: GK Films, RatPac-Dune Entertainment, Warner Bros.
- Production Schedule: August 2013 - October 2013