- Cast: John Travolta, Robin Williams, Seth Green, Bernie Mac, Matt Dillon, Kelly Preston, Lori Loughlin, Dax Shepard, Rita Wilson, Conner Rayburn, Alexa Havins, Laura Allen, Ella Bleu Travolta, Regan Mizrahi, Kevin Yamada, Emily Sandberg, Ingrid Johnson, Michael Enright, Chris Astoyan
- Director: Walt Becker
- Writers: David Diamond, David Weissman
- Producers: Peter Abrams, Robert L. Levy, Andrew Panay, Brian Robbins
- Executive Producer: Garrett Grant
- Art Direction: Peter Rogness
- Castings: Kathleen Chopin, Anne McCarthy, Jay Scully
- Costume Design: Joseph G. Aulisi
- D.O.P.: Jeffrey L. Kimball
- Editors: Ryan Folsey, Tom Lewis
- Makeup: Martina Kohl
- Music: John Debney
- Production Design: David Gropman
- Set Decoration: Ellen Christiansen
Two best friends -- one unlucky-in-love divorcee and the other a fun-loving bachelor - have their lives turned upside down when they're unexpectedly charged with the care of six-year-old twins while on the verge of the biggest business deal of their lives. The not-so-kid-savvy bachelors stumble in their efforts to take care of the twins, leading to one debacle after another, and perhaps to a new-found understanding of what's really important in life.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Connecticut, USA; New Jersey, USA; New York City, USA; Santa Ana, USA
- MPAA Warning: Some mild rude humor
- Production Companies: Tapestry Films, Walt Disney Pictures
- The project is both Bernie Mac's last film and the re-teaming of Becker and Travolta after success with "Wild Hogs"
- The film was planned to be released on April 10, 2009, but Bernie Mac's death caused Disney to postpone the release date to November 25, 2009.