- Cast: Tom Cruise, Emily Blunt, Lara Pulver, Bill Paxton, Jeremy Piven, Charlotte Riley, Jonas Armstrong, Madeleine Mantock, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Kick Gurry, Natasha Goulden, Tony Way, Dragomir Mrsic, Serhat Metin, Masayoshi Haneda, Franz Drameh, Ronan Summers, Lee Asquith-Coe, Elaine Caulfield, Tommy Campbell, Patrick Moorhouse, Lamin Tamba, Phoenix James, Laurent Plancel, Johnny Otto, Assly Zandry, Bentley Kalu, Jim Sturgeon, Chris St. Omer
- Director: Doug Liman
- Writers: Christopher McQuarrie, Jez Butterworth, John-Henry Butterworth, Hiroshi Sakurazaka
- Producers: Jason Hoffs, Gregory Jacobs, Tom Lassally, Jeffrey Silver, Erwin Stoff
- Co Producers: Tim Lewis, Kim H. Winther
- Executive Producers: Hidemi Fukuhara, Joby Harold
- Art Direction: Neil Lamont
- Casting: Lucinda Syson
- Costume Design: Kate Hawley
- D.O.P.: Dion Beebe
- Editor: James Herbert
- Makeup: Sarah Monzani
- Production Design: Oliver Scholl
- Set Decoration: Elli Griff
Lt. Col. William "Bill" Cage (Tom Cruise) and Special Forces soldier Rita Vrataski (Emily Blunt) team up to fight a hostile alien race known as Mimics, with Cage continually returning to a fatal battle through a time loop. The action of Edge of Tomorrow unfolds in a near future in which an alien race has hit the Earth in an unrelenting assault, unbeatable by any military unit in the world.
In the beginning of the story, Cage is an officer who has never seen a day of combat when he is unceremoniously dropped into what amounts to a suicide mission. Killed within minutes, Cage now finds himself inexplicably thrown into a time loop forcing him to live out the same brutal combat over and over, fighting and dying again and again.
But with each battle, Cage becomes able to engage the adversaries with increasing skill, alongside Special Forces warrior Rita Vrataski. And, as Cage and Rita take the fight to the aliens, each repeated encounter gets them one step closer to defeating the enemy.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: Hertfordshire, UK; London, UK
- Production Budget: $140 million
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Pictures, Village Roadshow Pictures, 3 Arts Entertainment, Translux, Viz Media
- Production Schedule: 1 October 2012 - 9 March 2013