- Cast: Dylan O'Brien, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Will Poulter, Kaya Scodelario, Patricia Clarkson, Jacob Latimore, Ki Hong Lee, Aml Ameen, Don McManus, Chris Sheffield, Blake Cooper, Joe Adler, Carl Greene, Dexter Darden, Randall D. Cunningham, Alexander Flores, Giovanni Silva, Michael Bow, Jerry Clark, Bryce Romero, Gary Hood, Dylan Gaspard, Nicholas Bursavich, Sheldon Maurer, Johnny Stockwell, Caroline Bonin
- Director: Wes Ball
- Writers: James Dashner, Grant Pierce Myers, T.S. Nowlin, Noah Oppenheim
- Producers: Marty Bowen, Wyck Godfrey, Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Gotham Group, Lee Stollman, Lindsay Williams
- Executive Producers: Eddie Gamarra, Joe Hartwick Jr.
- Art Direction: Douglas Cumming
- Casting: Denise Chamian
- Costume Designs: Christine Bieselin Clark, Simonetta Mariano
- D.O.P.: Enrique Chediak
- Editor: Dan Zimmerman
- Makeup: Stacy Kelly
- Music: John Paesano
- Production Design: Marc Fisichella
- Set Decoration: Jon Danniells
Thomas wakes up in an elevator, remembering nothing but his own name. He emerges into a world of about 60 teen boys who have learned to survive in a completely enclosed environment, subsisting on their own agriculture and supplies.
A new boy arrives every 30 days. The original group has been in "The Glade" for two years, trying to find a way to escape through the Maze that surrounds their living space. They have begun to give up hope.
Then a comatose girl arrives with a strange note, and their world begins to change. There are some great, fast-paced action scenes, particularly those involving the nightmarish Grievers who plague the boys.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: Louisiana, USA
- MPAA Warning: Thematic elements and intense sequences of sci-fi violence and action, including some disturbing images
- Production Budget: $40 million
- Production Companies: 20th Century Fox, Gotham Group
- Production Schedule: 6 May 2013 - 1 July 2013