- Cast: Takeshi Kitano, Ryo Kase, Shun Sugata, Toshiyuki Nishida, Machiko Ono, Ken Mitsuishi, Fumiyo Kohinata, Tomokazu Miura, Hirofumi Arai, Akira Nakao, Shigeru Koyama, Yutaka Matsushige, Kenta Kiritani, Sansei Shiomi, Hideo Nakano, Hakuryu, Katsunori Takahashi, Tetsushi Tanaka, Tatsuo Nadaka, Ippei Sasaki, Kenta Kamiya, Tetsuji Tanaka
- Director: Takeshi Kitano
- Writer: Takeshi Kitano
- Producers: Masayuki Mori, Takio Yoshida
- Associate Producers: Takeo Hisamatsu, Kazumi Kawashiro, Atsunobu Matsumoto, Ryoji Ohnishi
- Art Direction: Norihiro Isoda
- Casting: Takefumi Yoshikawa
- Costume Designs: Kazuko Kurosawa, Yohji Yamamoto
- D.O.P.: Katsumi Yanagijima
- Editors: Takeshi Kitano, Yoshinori Ohta
- Makeup: Michio Miyauchi
- Music: Keiichi Suzuki
Action cinema master Takeshi Kitano returns to the hard boiled characters, black comedy and unflinching violence of his crime masterpiece "Outrage." This time, a manipulative police crackdown on organized crime has ignited a tricky power struggle in the yakuza underworld.
The Sanno crime family has grown into a massive organization dominated by young executives whose new approach to running the family is causing frustration and pent-up resentment with the old-guard members. This vulnerability in the Sanno hierarchy is exactly what anti-gang detective Kataoka has been looking for, as the police force prepares a full-scale crackdown.
Kataoka wants start a war between Sanno and the neighboring Hanabishi crime family in the hopes that they destroy each other. His trump card is Otomo (Kitano) – the rumored-dead boss of a defunct family that was destroyed by the Sanno, who has just been released from prison. Otomo wants to retire from a life of crime, but finds himself drawn back in through Kataoka’s manipulations as the Sanno and Hanabishi clans teeter on the brink of an all-out war.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- MPAA Warning: Strong violence, language and brief sexual images
- Production Companies: Bandai Visual Company, Office Kitano, Omnibus Japan, TV Tokyo, Warner Bros.
- Production Schedule: 2 April 2012 - June 2012