- Cast: Kurt Russell, Katheryn Winnick, Jay Baruchel, Matt Dillon, Chris Diamantopoulos, Terence Stamp, Devon Bostick, Jason Jones, Kenneth Welsh, Eugene Lipinski, Karyn Dwyer, Joe Pingue, Vieslav Krystyan, Elle Downs, Sandy Kellerman, Dax Ravina, Juan Carlos Velis, Rob deLeeuw, Jon Steinberg, K. Trevor Wilson, McCrickard, Michael McNaughton, Ron Laugher
- Director: Jonathan Sobol
- Writer: Jonathan Sobol
- Producer: Nicholas Tabarrok
- Executive Producers: Jeff Sackman, Mark Slone
- Art Direction: Peter Emmink
- Casting: Nancy Klopper
- D.O.P.: Adam Swica
- Editor: Geoff Ashenhurst
- Makeup: Traci Loader
- Music: Grayson Matthews
- Production Design: Matthew Davies
Crunch Calhoun (Russell), is a motorcycle daredevil and semi-reformed art thief, agrees to pull off just one more heist with his brother, Nicky (Dillon).
When Crunch get his old team back together to steal a priceless historical book, the plan leads into another riskier plan formed by Nicky. The two brothers don't realize that each of them have their own hidden agenda and their plans go awry.
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Filming Locations: Ontario, Canada
- MPAA Warning: Language throughout including some sexual references
- Production Companies: The Weinstein Company, Sony Pictures, Entertainment One, Darius Films
- Production Schedule: 16 January 2012 - March 2012
2013 Guide Analysis: "Dimension Films is handling this Canadian heist comedy which has the amusing casting of Kurt Russell as a "third rate motorcycle daredevil and semi-reformed art thief." He is lured back into a life of crime by his untrustworthy brother (Matt Dillon) to pull off one last job - to steal a priceless historical book. Of course, things go awry as hidden agendas are revealed and unexpected obstacles crop up."