- Cast: Roy Abramsohn, Elena Schuber, Katelynn Rodriguez, Jack Dalton, Danielle Safady, Annet Mahendru, Lee Armstrong, Kimberly Ables Jindra, Trey Loney, Amy Lucas, Alison Lees-Taylor, Jakob Salvati, Mark Able, Anthony Oporta, Lex Edelman, Clifton Perry, Rebekah Cobaugh, Justin Shilton, Zach Pierce, Zan Naar, Stass Klassen, Ivan Lovegren, Berndett York, Lia Moore
- Director: Randy Moore
- Writer: Randy Moore
- Producers: Soojin Chung, Gioia Marchese
- Associate Producer: Soojin Chung
- Art Directions: Arne Knudsen, Katelynn Wheelock
- Casting: Gioia Marchese
- Costume Design: Gara Gambucci
- D.O.P.: Lucas Lee Graham
- Editor: Soojin Chung
- Makeup: Georgia Allen
- Music: Abel Korzeniowski
- Production Designs: Sean Kaysen, Lawrence Kim
- Set Decoration: Alma Gamino
The most provocative film of Sundance 2013, ESCAPE FROM TOMORROW should not exist, and yet it does. Like nothing you've ever seen, Randy Moore's directorial debut is a bold and ingenious trip into the happiest place on earth. An epic battle begins when a middle-aged husband and father of two learns that he has lost his job.
Keeping the news from his nagging wife and wound-up children, he packs up the family and embarks on a full day of enchanted castles and fairytale princesses. Soon, the manufactured mirth of the fantasy land around him unravels into a surrealist nightmare of paranoid visions, bizarre encounters, and an obsessive pursuit of a pair of sexy teenage girls.
Chillingly shot in black & white, ESCAPE FROM TOMORROW dissects the mythology of artificial perfection while subversively attacking our culture's obsession with mass entertainment.
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
- Filming Locations: Los Angeles, USA
- Production Companies: Mankurt Media